I’ve added a new page to the blog to keep it around, because it’s a timeless point from the Bible about what God thinks about government.
There are some Christians who think politics is a dirty business, and prefer to speak about more “spiritual” things..
Well, tell you what, there are lot of things in 2012 that the rulers of this world have told us are “political” issues that do not belong as issues in any government philosophy.
Christians have an increasing sense that there is something wrong with what they’ve been told by the world’s news and information media complex and the government’s indoctrination machines, and by their own Christian leaders, but they can’t quite articulate it. They are hungering and thirsting after righteousness and can’t quite put their fingers on it.
- Your Kingdom Come (faithfamilyto.org)
- Here Am I (seashoremary.wordpress.com)
- I Samuel 16:12-23 God’s Favor By Association (recoveredheart.wordpress.com)
- King David’s Life (ptl2010.com)
- How God chooses a Leader: A reflection on David (thoughtsonscripture.com)
- 1 Samuel 12:24 (godschild1960.wordpress.com)
- Listening for the Kingdom (bslchicago.wordpress.com)