As to foreign interventions, they HURT the poor. It’s kind of like when they hired the fox to guard the henhouse with the Federal Reserve bill in 1913, so they “award” aid to the rulers in the nations that are supposedly the poorest, but the poor in those countries are not getting it. The strings attached are unknown and probably not even in the fine print (“Economic Hit Man”).
Interventionist wars result in making things worse for their stated purposes. The Arabs and Persians are not stupid. They can see that Americans invading Iraq made it WORSE for Christians there, that Obama ordering Mubarak to step down has made things WORSE for Egyptians.
We can ALL see now that Obama’s undeclared and illegal and abominable war against Libya is an identical twin to what would be a payback to the bankers that have a monopoly on control over our currency, since Gaddafihad already based his
Romney will do very little that is different, but he and his handlers will probably slow down the slide into the abyss just to make it look genuine. But the inevitable fall of the dollar is coming.
Get your facts straight, be skeptical, stop thinking the way they tell you to think. Robamney thinking is not thinking.
- Remembering Gaddafi, One Year Later (zeroanthropology.net)
- Romney and Obama – Identical positions on the issues that matter most (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- World War Iii: the Unthinkable Coast of Preserving the Petrodollar (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- The 80% Solution (nysun.com)
- The Brutal Murder of Gaddafi (socyberty.com)
- Instability grips Libya a year after Gaddafi’s fall (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Economic Committee Member: The selling of gold coins and other currencies in the CBI auction is a method to reduce the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Obama Says American Deaths ‘Not Optimal’ as He Funnels Weapons to Jihadists, Cuts Deal With Iran (godfatherpolitics.com)