Did Sean Hannity take note on air of the way the Republican Party did the same thing with the voice vote? When the party bosses wanted to throw out the legitimately selected Maine delegation because they were majority Ron Paul supporters, to replace them with Romneybots?
When they took the voice vote and obviously the vote was to recognize the legitimate delegation, and not the crooked hand-picked one, did Sean Hannity take note of that?
Rush said this wasn’t about Ron Paul but about keeping conservatives down. Baloney. Rick Santorum and Michelle Bachmann would be the obvious “others” he’s talking about but they bowed out of the race based on the theory of the “presumptive nominee”. They have no problem with them, these “team players”.
The obvious reason was that after Ron Paul blew away all expectations in 2008, and then scared the pants off them in 2012, they can see the handwriting on the wall of this “idea whose time has come” –liberty–
and they want to see if they can fend it off together with the Democratic Party bosses.
That’s right, “together”. Like Campaign Finance “reform”, which only makes it harder to interfere with the incumbents’ gravy train, who treat their congressional seats as piggy banks, except they don’t have to put any money in, just get it.
- ANALYSIS: Charles Krauthammer Calls Clinton DNC Address “One of the Strangest Nomination Speeches Ever Given” (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Sarah Palin: Choice In This Election Comes Down To ‘Free Stuff Or Freedom’ (mediaite.com)
- Dem delegates, leaders struggle to explain floor fight over God, Jerusalem platform change (foxnews.com)
- WATCH: Video of Former President Bill Clinton’s DNC Address (foxnewsinsider.com)
- DNC chairman declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel despite delegates’ disapproval (VIDEO) (EndtheLie.com)
- Convention Vote Debacles Show Both Parties Hate Freedom (reason.com)
- Convention head Villaraigosa blames delegates in ugly platform fight at DNC (washingtontimes.com)