About the killings in Aurora Colorado, where shooting back at the shooter was illegal
With big incidents like this, sometimes there are some telling things that are suppressed in later reports:
Colorado shooting: Remember: When there’s big news, pay attention to the first reports:
There are some people commenting on-line that they have been stopped at the door and turned away because they had concealed weapons, and this theater chain is very strict about their no-guns-here policy:
Colorado theater called ‘gun-free’ zone « Trutherator’s Weblog:
OF course they’re trying to turn people’s adrenaline against guns instead of the oppressor-wannabe’s that don’t like the idea of a civilian population that can shoot back. There’s the movie critic that used the phrase “blood on their hands”. Well, there’s blood on the hands of the people that pushed the insane laws against concealed carry. Those laws cost a lot of the lives of the 23 that were shot dead by one gunman, at Luby’s in Killeen, Texas. Those killings could have been stopped with bullets from a decent citizen’s concealed carry weapon:
To the NY Daily News: Blood on YOUR hands! Victims: Sue Cinemark for banning self-defense! « Trutherator’s Weblog
And then there are the endless repeating loop on news stories that bring in the “experts” in pop psychology, the same people that tell parents it’s okay to lie, lie, lie to their kids about Santa Clause, even after their peers are telling them the truth about Santa Claus (what’s wrong with that picture, eh?), and still tell parents to never ever slap their kid in love even after Benjamin Spock apologized after one day he noticed violent society his advice had created:
Can Talking Heads “explain” mass murder? « Trutherator’s Weblog:
I’m so disgusted at having to add mine to the voices of truth out there as counterweight to all the billionaire funded foundations demanding that the people disarm themselves.
And it turns out anybody who would have shot back at the shooter would have been arrested in Aurora as a criminal:
So, like Lew Rockwell says there, “In Aurora, it is illegal to stop a massacre”.
“Crime rates alone of cities such as Chicago and Washington D.C. prove that gun bans only increase crime. The D.C. police response rate is eight minutes; most crimes are done in less than one. Gun bans create a trouble-free world for criminals considering no one can defend themselves.”
….”Crime rates alone of cities such as Chicago and Washington D.C. prove that gun bans only increase crime. The D.C. police response rate is eight minutes; most crimes are done in less than one. Gun bans create a trouble-free world for criminals considering no one can defend themselves.”
Gun control freaks do not want to ban guns, really, although I do follow their thinking. They want to make it a monopoly in the hands of government, in the hands of the people that threatened Condi Rice‘s father in the Old South, the kind of institution that stopped a peaceful demonstration on a bridge once upon a time in Alabama, the institution that fakes a torpedo hit in the Gulf of Tonkin to start a war.
We already have a government where the president thinks he has a right to order killings of whomever he thinks deserves it, without due process, without habeus corpus, without warrants. This is the reason that the American revolutionaries demanded the Bill of Rights and demanded the Second Amendment make clear that people have the right as individuals to bear arms and to form militias independent of government control.
- To the NY Daily Post: Blood on YOUR hands! Victims: Sue Cinemark for banning self-defense! (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- If You Had Tried To Stop the Batman Shooter With a Concealed Weapon (lewrockwell.com)
- One Moviegoer With a Gun Could Have Prevented 70 Innocent People From Being Shot (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- 25 Reasons Why We Need to Preserve Our 2nd Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- Batman Shooter: Tragedy Shouldn’t Make Policy (reason.com)
- Shock revelation: City of Aurora, Colorado would have ARRESTED anyone who STOPPED the Batman massacre with a concealed weapon (theredpillguide.wordpress.com)
- Do gun-free zones prevent incidents like the Colorado theater shooting? (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Ebert: Gun-Free Theater Proves Concealed Carry Doesn’t Work (rubinoworld.com)
- Crime and Human Rights (16): Gun Rights and Gun Control, Again (filipspagnoli.wordpress.com)