50 Reasons I’m Thankful for my Husband
Eighteen years ago I said “I do” to the most wonderful man I have ever met. I would do it all over again. We’ve had our share of ups and downs, joys and heart breaks, but our love and faith in God has sustained us. Today, I thought I would let you know why I love my husband so much. I pray blessings on your marriage, as you read about mine.
- I’m grateful he shares my faith in Jesus Christ.
- I am grateful to have a teammate as we face the challenges of life together.
- And reminisce over the life we have built together.
- I’m grateful he chose me to be his wife.
- I’m grateful he is an excellent father.
- And provider.
- And comforter.
- I’m grateful he’s good at things I’m not, like fixing computers and knowing what to do with…
View original post 372 more words