Liberal State Bar Spends Three Years Going After Lawyer For Being Conservative Blogger: http://intellectualconservative.com/index.php/liberal-state-bar-spends-three
Michelle Malkin | Bloggers under fire: Arizona conservative lawyer/activist targeted by left-wing Arizona State Bar «
Conservatives must learn that government is not their friend, the warfare machine is not their friend.
With the recent NSA revelations, it is now public knowledge that the Big Brother surveillance state is already here, and with the IRS revelations we see that the Big Brother police state is fast oncoming. The counter-balance is the fast-rising awareness of the public in the United States, and spreading around the world, of this regime and the attacks on liberty.
But the powers that be, the “they”, are neither omniscient nor omnipotent. That is why “they” are still in the shadows, whoever they are. But it is becoming ever more apparent to ever more people that the average European did not push their leaders to homogenize, but their “elites” and their political class foisted it on them. Americans are ever more aware that the political class does not do their bidding. To Americans it is becoming more clear with each passing week, that the elected representatives they send to Washington and to their state capitals seem to obey other interests instead of their constituents.
- Persecution of liberty-minded by quasi-official state organizations too (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Trust My Government? Are You Kidding? (personalliberty.com)
- Orwell Revisited: Privacy in the Age of Surveillance (constitutioncampaign.org)
- Who Are the Real Traitors? (theburningplatform.com)
- Court to Holder: Answer embattled homeschoolers (wnd.com)
- Who Are the Real Traitors? (safehaven.com)