Forty years we’ve been warning America about this, you cannot think the respect will last forever that your currency got in times past for being attached to something of true independent value like gold or silver.
Just-say-so currency leads to corruption, and “printing money”, which today means adding account sheet entries, a flick of the keypad on a computer. Cheap to make but used to rob the poor and give to the rich by means of dollar devaluation, and pretending to blame the rich for the devaluation (raising prices).
Besides, America is paying for its sins. Its recent series of presidents have mortgaged out the “full faith and credit of the United States of America” to a gang of money changers who have no respect for the fruits of the labor of the individual, and who have run a giant scam on the poor, paying for welfare and free health care by robbing value right out of their pockets.
We used to hear some politicians warn us that financing programs with debt was immoral because it cheated future generations, placing a debt burden on them.
That would be true even if we had a genuine legal regime of genuine currency today, but the problem is that most of the people have not understood that trusting in a fiat currency owned by a monopoly of Wall Street bankers and international bankers, was inadvertently pledging their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor to the monopolists.
The Green Paper Pig is full of hot air, inflation stretching it ever more, putting pressure on its fragile paper-thin skin, and one day soon it will explode. The money changers may even be counting on it to move the world over to a one-world currency regime, which is going to happen anyway with the lead-up to the famous mark of the beast as told in Revelations 13. “In”, not on! the right hand or the forehead. Beware of embedded subcutaneous chips that they will promise make buying and selling “easier”. Easier for them, slavery for us.
Jesus Christ drove out the money changers of his day with a very nasty whip that he took time to prepare for maximum effect, and eventually, following God’s law of “You reap what you sow”, their day will also come, after some agonizing travail for the entire world.
But God is in control, hitch your wagon and your soul to his son, and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
- Iran Moves Further To End Petrodollar, Announces Will Accept Payment In Gold Instead Of Dollars (zerohedge.com)
- Forget the Depreciating Greenback (lewrockwell.com)
- No Cash? We Accept Gold – Iran (ibtimes.com)
- Petrodollar is a House of Cards (americanclarion.com)
- The Demise of the U.S. Petrodollar …R.I.P (agirlwhoknowsherownmind.wordpress.com)
- The Oily Dollar, RIP (lewrockwell.com)
- Today’s Stories – Wednesday February 29th 2012 (expatdailynewsradio.com)
- More On The Demise of the US Dollar, and Why Iran? (earlaiman.wordpress.com)
- Noor Islamic Bank says it halted business with Iran banks (noorislamicbank.wordpress.com)
- Petrodollar pumping US policy on Iran, backfire looms (rt.com)
- | Hubris, hegemony and a fistful of desperate dollars! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Will Iran Kill The Petrodollar? (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Rich Mitt Romney Meets a Not-So-Rich Campaign – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Iran’s hardliners face off in parliamentary election – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Most EU leaders sign treaty aimed at debt crisis – Los Angeles Times (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- David Cameron warns of Syria’s ‘day of reckoning’ – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Ohio school shooting – USA TODAY (mediagallery.usatoday.com)
- US: Is Iran succeeding in breaking the Petro-Dolla r Monopoly? (alfredmeier.me)