We all saw the photos with wounds on head and broken nose. We all saw that the Prosecution withheld evidence. We all saw that Obama did the same stupid meddling as he did when he figured a black professor and professional indoctrinator was mistreated by a white cop. We all saw the Old Media and how they formed a feedback loop to call Zimmerman “racist“, and how Obama joined in to hype the thing.
(You’ve written good stuff about other things like the suspicious Hastings “accident” but on the Zimmerman story here you’ve allied with them).
Then those that were interested facts found out, together with the FBI, that Zimmerman was NOT a racist but that he was judged in fact by the color of his skin instead of the content of his character:
(1) in his blood runs the veins of a black grandmother
(2) mentoring two black kids with the gratitude of the mother
(3) took a black girl to prom night
(4) protested to the Sanford police over the mistreatment of a black suspect
(5) a good number of black friends that testified to his non-racist disposition
(6) FBI investigation trying to pry any little sign of racism out of something like 36 witnesses and saying “there’s no evidence”.
Gimme a break. This whole thing was pushed through and played up in Media so they could avoid the real stories:
(1) the Fed continues to trash the currency and the economy with fiat “notes”
(2) the IRS continues to drain the lifeblood of the economy
(3) business -and wow, unions even- are being crushed under the weight of Obamacare and the other related regulations
(4) businesses changing employees from full-time and even overtime hours for the ones that are productive and reliable and trustworthy down to 35 and 30 hours a week to avoid the Obamacare crush.
(5) The NSA spying on EVERY AMERICAN to see who opposes the government and to see what they might get on them. (See #6)
(6) Janet Napolitano and DHS have still nether apologized nor cancelled their “watch list” for federal, state, and local enforcement officers, for including veterans, Ron Paul supporters, constitution supporters, libertarians, as potential terrorists, making them the real terrorists
(7) the Benghazi fiasco and cover-up and blatant lies
(8) the seizure of all the AP records and the naming of a journalist as criminal for his speech, and then having the gall to blame it on the lack of a law (they don’t even pretend to obey the constitution anymore)
(9) testimony to Congress by the Defense Minister that they go to war when they want to asking permission of the United Nations instead of Congress, and by the way, if we feel like we’ll tell you we’re doing it.
(10) the obliteration of a BLACK town of 10,00 in Libya by the “rebels” Obama and NATO installed in government there.. Now how about those 10,000 racist murders?
(11) the presidential kill lists.
How much will it take?
At least Mr. Duff did ask the right questions about the Hastings death.
- Robert Zimmerman To DOJ: Stop The “Witch Hunt” (12160.info)
- Robert Zimmerman Asks DOJ to Stop the ‘Witch Hunt’ (enumclaw.com)
- Fox’s Eric Bolling Slams Sharpton: ‘Biggest Racist In This Whole World, And 2nd Might Be Eric Holder’ (mediaite.com)
- What Bothered Me Most About the Zimmerman Trial (lisafrequency.newsvine.com)
- Holder, Jackson and a racist Department of Justice (grumpyelder.com)