Here’s where his article appears at yahoo:
This is from the “Give Me A Break” Department.
In the third paragraph, the guy couldn’t help but let slip why they are publishing this article now, probably setting the stage for a bit of another illusionist’s deceit it their bag of tricks to save the rigging somebody apparently set up for the election.
All you guys who are in your first class of Economics and Finance They Never Taught You in School, who are asking “what somebody?”, either keep your dial tuned to this station, or, just simply Follow The Money!
Here’s LOOKING AT YOU, AARON TASK! —AND YOU KNOW THIS!
In fact, Ron Paul took note during a congressional hearing once that the Fed has stopped publishing their estimates of what they call “M3 money supply” which Aaron Task knows is more what Ron Paul is talking about when he says “printing money”, saying they could not estimate the figure anymore with sufficient accuracy. Ron Paul rightly observed that it’s a good guess that their real reason is that Americans would be shocked at the figures.
All the manipulations that Mr. Task listed that the Fed does to control the real money supply, that is what they do.
BUT HERE IS WHAT AARON TASK DELIBERATELY LEFT OUT, because I think he knows a little more than he is explaining, so I will “just explain it”.
The Fed DOES put out dollars in circulation now with electronic entries authorities by the selected persons at the Fed, and Quantitative Easing is exactly what is meant by “printing money”, meaning putting dollars into the money supply (now mostly electronic transfers anyway), which has the same effect as printing press dollar production, only worse and faster.
If buyers around the world were not eating up all this cash by using it to buy Treasury Bonds and other means, the dollar would have crashed a long time ago.
The big money players around the world have lost confidence in the stability of the dollar, and the “full faith and credit of the United States” has lost its polish, and even the guys in charge of the American economy (the administration) and the guys in charge of manipulating our money (the Fed) and the central banks around the world, have said they need to study a transition to another worldwide currency.
But they are already married to the dollar, they have gobs and gobs of dollars, and they want to get their money’s worth, so they are riding out the dollar, this “green paper pig”, a balloon they know is about to go bust, while they work out how to do it. And whatever deal they cut, we all know that what they have in mind is making Americans pay, the American economy. They may market it here in the USA as a “tax on the rich”, but they know it will be our blood, sweat and tears they will require.
The only presidential candidate telling the truth to the American people about all this is of course RON PAUL. The detractors are committing big sins of omission, in what they are NOT saying, what they are hiding from you. (Here’s looking at YOU, Aaron Task).
And the truth is, that every increase in the money supply is grand theft larceny from the pockets of the poor and the middle class. That’s inflation, a word that does not do justice to the value it robs from the dollars the poor use to buy food and gasoline and pay rent. This is the kind of deceitful theft that the Bible calls a “false balance”. The “false balance” was what merchants of old used to cheat their customers, like pretending they were selling you a pound of wheat when the stone they used in the balance was actually lighter than a pound and the buyer was getting less that he was told.
Proverbs 11:1 “A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.” (Proverbs 11:1).
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- Establishment economists do what they’re paid to do, denounce gold standard (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- What’s crazy about opposition to Ron Paul (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Media lies and spin about Ron Paul (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Republican Insider: GOP Establishment Planning To Subvert Iowa to Prevent Ron Paul Win (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Read this! (Wow): Ron Paul Names Ideal Fed Chairman (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul: First they ignored him, then they laughed at him, and they are not laughing anymore (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Obama continued the wars and made new ones, expanded the debt, made no real cuts, supports the Fed (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- So maybe the Fed did it to save itself too (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Fed ‘Profits’ Would Have Blown Ponzi Away (zerohedge.com)
- New Reality Show: Real Economists of the Ivory Tower (ritholtz.com)
- Bond Market Believes Inflation Headed Our Way (wallstreetpit.com)
- Ron Paul campaign suing the fraudulent anti-Huntsman ad is a win-win for Ron Paul’s message (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- SC Debate: Ron Paul has fought for small, constitutional government against all three opponents for the nomination (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- What if Ron Paul is Elected and Kills the Fed? (thestreet.com)
- Let the spinning begin so the worst of the worst can win (iflizwerequeen.com)
- 2006 Transcripts Show Fed Was Clueless on Housing – Newser (newser.com)
- Fed to Maintain Rates Near Zero Through Late 2014 – NYTimes.com (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- Near zero until ‘at least late 2014′: Fed (business.financialpost.com)
- The Fed’s Long-Term Interest Rate Forecast May Backfire (wallstreetpit.com)
- Quick Notes on Fed Policy (modeledbehavior.com)
- Fed to keep rates low until 2014 (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- New Disinformation From Patent Lawyers and Microsoft Lobbyists (techrights.org)
- Fed Predicts 3 More Years Of Bad (npr.org)
- Ethical Analysis of the Climate Change Disinformation Campaign (chimalaya.org)