Well, well now…
How many times have you felt like, “Feels like Deja Vu all over again”?
They’ve been building up the Syria thing after they finally got rid of the guy who was on track to set up a pan-African currency based on actual real gold (aka “gold certificate“). What that means is, if you have a certificate that gets you what it says in actual metal, and what that means is that central bankers were going to lose control and Africa was going to get a little bit of economic independence.
Maybe you thought it was because he was a bad guy dictator? He was setting up workers’ councils in plants to run them. The Libyan government opened up its warehouses of weapons and gave them out to whoever wanted them to defend their country, because it did not fear the people. Out of the governments that were overthrown in the so-called (probably misnomered) “Arab Spring“, the one in Libya came stamped “Made In USA and Europe“).
Remember all the weapons of mass destruction they were going to find in Iraq? Deja vu all over again. Having watched the rebellion in Syria bog down, now they’re talking about the chemical weapons Syria is getting ready to use. Really? Did we see this movie before?
Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.–Psalm 35:8
- Weapons Sent to Libyan Rebels With U.S. Approval Fell Into Islamist Hands (nytimes.com)
- Documents: Al-Qaida wielding power in Libya (wnd.com)
- Former Powell adviser ‘skeptical’ of ‘politicized’ US intelligence on Syria (rt.com)
- If You Thought Benghazi Was Bad, Watch Syria (world.time.com)
- Propaganda Deja Vu? Media Uncritically Echoes Unnamed US Officials on Syria’s Chemical Weapons (12160.info)
- Weapons Sent to Libyan Rebels With US Approval Went to Islamic Extremists (news.antiwar.com)
- US Repeats Syrian Chemical Weapons “Warnings” (landdestroyer.blogspot.com)
- contains unusually blunt and thuggish remarks from mccain (niqnaq.wordpress.com)