The spymasters are yet again caught with their pants down. While they are down, we shall have to see if Americans will live up to the “exceptionalism” we keep hearing about and give those spymasters the figurative caning they deserve, and dismissal from their jobs, together with the entire surveillance state.
Snail-Mail Snoopers – Lew Rockwell:
The Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution reads:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- RTS #928 – Snail Mail (1000reasonstosmile.com)
- Post Office is tracking your snail mail, too, for Big Brother (thisgotmyattention.wordpress.com)
- Add Snail Mail to Government Spying (politicaloutcast.com)
- The Feds Are Spying On Your Snail Mail Too (personalliberty.com)
- NYT: The Government Is Tracking All Your Snail Mail Too (gizmodo.com)
Tags: Affirmation in law, Concealed carry in the United States, Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution, Probable cause, Search and seizure, Snail mail, Supreme Court of the United States, United States